Does Your Period Last Longer Than Four Days: Watch Out
A woman’s job is never done and she has to work round the clock to ensure that the family machine works perfectly fine. She is so busy looking into the finest details of everyone else’s needs that she overlooks her health.
Her body undergoes the maximum changes and needs careful monitoring but in her desire to look after everyone else she ignores the changes in herself. These changes affect her every possible way be it physical, psychological or emotional.
Most of the changes are focused on the menstrual cycle, changes happen with the onset and changes happen when it is on its way out.
The uterus undergoes a lot of changes when the menstrual cycle begins and also when the menopausal cycle sets in. The uterus sends out signals as soon as the menopausal cycle begins and one such sign or problem is Adenomyosis.
When one has this problem it means that the inner lining of the uterus (the endometrium) has broken through the muscle wall of the uterus.
Adenomyosis causes menstrual cramps, pain in the lower back, feeling bloated before periods and heavy periods.
The condition in itself is a non-threatening one but frequent pain and heavy bleeding tend to hold the woman’s routine for ransom.
Symptoms of Adenomyosis:
Every woman who has Adenomyosis might not have the same any symptoms, some women experience the following
- Menstrual bleeding for a long period
- Severe menstrual cramps
- Abdominal pressure and bloating
- Clots pass during periods
- Uterus might get enlarged
It is found to be more prevalent in middle-aged women who have had children.
One Might Develop Adenomyosis Due To:
- Invasive tissue growth— the endometrial cells –from the uterus lining directly invade the muscle which forms the uterine wall. The incisions made during C-section have been known to promote the direct invasion of the endometrial cells into the wall.
- Developmental origins
- Inflammation in the uterus connected to giving birth. Stem cell origin
- Various hormones are also known to be triggers for this condition. hormones like -estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, and follicle stimulating hormone
Adenomyosis is Likely to Cause the Following Complications:
One becomes more prone to adenomyosis due to a C-section, delivering a child and middle age.
Heavy bleeding that lasts for a long period can develop into chronic anemia, this also has an adverse effect on one’s work and lifestyle.
Women who have this condition may develop depression, anxiety, anger and may feel helpless at not getting respite from the chronic pain and prolonged bleeding.
When the symptoms persist you must consult a doctor:
To reach to the correct prognosis the doctor will need to conduct a physical exam along with a pelvic exam. If you have the condition then your uterus would be tender and enlarged.
The condition doesn’t necessarily require hysterectomy as an MRI, Sonohysterography Imaging technology can be of help in treating Adenomyosis.
The treatment is prescribed based on symptoms. The doctor might also prescribe hormonal therapy along with anti-inflammatory medications to check the condition.
Bagdara farms have curated Menoeze to help.
Menoeze works well in treating the condition most naturally as
It is 100% natural with a high Curcumin content
Curcumin has Powerful Pharmacological and Therapeutic Properties.
- Curcumin is a phytoestrogen and it works in keeping the estrogen levels regulated.
- The rich curcumin content does not allow the estrogen levels to go down which in turn inhibits the growth of endometrial cells.
- Curcumin boosts the all-important DHA levels which provide relief from depression and anxiety owing to its anti-anxiety property ( women facing adenomyosis and menopause are sure to go through this)
- Being the most dynamic anti-inflammatory agent Curcumin gives relief from sore muscles and cramps.
- The immunomodulatory property of Curcumin gives the immune system a boost and this fights inflammation.
- Curcumin regulates the hormone level which keeps the symptoms of adenomyosis in control and one stay in an upbeat mood.
- The efficient anti-inflammatory action brings down inflammation and also the swelling in the uterus thus keeping the symptoms under control.
- Curcumin also gives the much-needed respite from the pain that one experiences during this condition.
- By reducing the levels of hormone estradiol Curcumin checks endometriosis growth.
- Angiogenesis – an important source for the spread of endometriosis is also kept in check by the efficacious action of curcumin.
With Menoeze you are sure to get control of your life and also make the transition easier.