Alcoholism has become a major concern in today’s world. It has become a fashion to consume alcohol. There’s no hidden fact that alcohol is one of the most addictive things available in the market which starts as a fashion and ends being an addiction. This addiction doesn’t come alone, it comes with packs of health issues.
What is Alcoholism and its Symptoms?
- Alcoholism also known as alcohol use disorder (AUD), is a chronic disease characterized by uncontrolled drinking and preoccupation with alcohol. It is the abnormal desire to consume alcohol beyond one’s capacity to control it.
- Symptoms include a continuous urge to consume alcohol despite related legal issues, health issues, personal issues, etc. To consume alcohol once in a blue moon in a controlled manner sounds fun but a regular consumption of this liquid is very addictive and makes one depended on it completely. It’s as if you are hypnotized by it and disconnect yourself completely from all other things and just concentrate on drinking it. You wake up you drink alcohol, you are sitting you take a sip, you start consuming it all the time and lose focus completely from your life. This dangerous condition is alcoholism.
It not only makes you lose focus from yourself, but you start to lose control of your mind. Slowly and gradually it starts affecting all our organs and sometimes alcoholism is as dangerous as being fatal. The most common condition that appears due to alcoholism is GERD.
What is GERD?
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), commonly known as acidity is a chronic medical condition that is caused by the inability of the lower part of oesophagus called the Lower Esophageal Sphincter or LES, to function properly.
- The LES is a muscular flap that allows food from the oesophagus into the stomach but shuts tightly after swallowing to stop stomach acid and other contents to back up.
- When the LES doesn’t function normally i.e., it becomes relaxed or loose, then acid, as well as other stomach content, can travel back into the oesophagus and irritates the move of delicate tissues of oesophagus. This leads to a burning sensation in chest generally called as heartburn, with an irritation in the oesophagus.
- When acid reflux symptoms occur more than twice a week, it can lead to GERD.
If GERD is left untreated, it may lead to ongoing conditions like abdominal pain, chest pain, difficulty in swallowing, damage to the oesophagus, etc. Sometimes, it may lead to an increased risk of oesophagal cancer. There’s no doubt that alcoholism is a very serious condition.
- To help you prevent from the effects of alcohol we have the perfect product called ALCHORID.
- It is a magical concoction of compounds especially enriched with the perfect amount of a powerful phytochemical called curcumin.
- ALCHORID with the goodness of curcumin have properties to prevent gastric ulcers.
- Thanks to its superb anti-microbial action, it is effective in preventing the growth of H.pylori infection.
- ALCHORID has a very strong anti-inflammatory action that can aid in counteracting stomach inflammation occurring in GERD.
- ALCHORID is a strong antioxidant due to the presence of curcumin. They raise the level of antioxidant enzymes and scavenge free radical species that cause oxidative damage.
- Curcumin also has anti-ulcer properties as its filled with antioxidants.
- It has a therapeutic effect in conditions like GERD that also prevents oesophagus from acid reflux, bile and inflammation. Due to the anti-inflammatory effect, it is found beneficial in preventing silent reflux too.
- It is a therapeutic potential equivalent to conventional GERD medications.
- Its consumption may lead to an improvement in the level of antioxidant enzymes as it’s enriched with the goodness of antioxidants.
As the name of the product itself describes that it’s riddance to alcohol. It’s an incredible product that acts as a holistic prevention to alcoholism and acid reflux also known as GERD.
To add on to Alchorid’s awesomeness, the list of the qualities of this product is just endless.
- It’s a hundred per cent organic and a natural compound
- It’s gluten free and Non-GMO
- It’s a pure vegetarian product
- Non-polished product
Say bye to alcohol dependence and acid reflux by grabbing a bottle of ALCHORID.
Click here for more details: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28741978