Curcumin Increases Sperm Count And Defeats Male Infertility
Causes of Lower Sperm Count in Men
In men, fertility is usually a factor of the quality and the quantity of sperm produced. There are several causes of low sperm count. Some of these are:
- Genetic conditions causing the lower production of sperm.
- Dilated veins in the testicular region
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Infections like mumps during the time of puberty
- Hormone imbalances
- Radiation therapy
- Ill-fitting or tight underwear
- Prolonged use of ibuprofen and similar medications are also linked to low sperm count
Solutions to Increase the Sperm Count in Men
If you have been diagnosed with a low sperm count, you needn’t worry as there are several natural solutions that you could turn to in order to rectify the situation. Some of these are simple lifestyle changes while others are changes in attitude towards conception. Examples of such solutions are:
- It could help to not treat conception as a planned mission. This puts excessive pressure on the male partner leading to lowered sperm count.
- Exercising is beneficial to both the male and female partners since it improves blood flow to the reproductive system as well as improves general health. Contrary to popular belief, cycling is good for men and it does not lower the sperm count.
- Having a healthy sex life leading to ejaculation two to four times a week helps in the production of healthy new sperm.
- Consuming a high-quality curcumin supplement can help in improving sperm count. Curcumin is a natural polyphenol found in turmeric. It has medicinal properties that are known to enhance both male and female fertility.
How Mexamin-S4 Helps To Increase The Sperm Count in Men
Mexamin-S4 is an organic curcumin supplement created by an Indian venture called Bagdara Farms. Bagdara Farms is a stretch of farmland that lies right in the middle of the fertile Bandhavgarh forests in Katni, Madhya Pradesh. Farmers here are devoted to the cultivation of curcumin that is of superior quality. What’s more, they use only organic farming methods to grow curcumin at Bagdara. This ensures that the product contains absolutely no chemical residue as no synthetic fertilizers or pesticides are used. Using this curcumin, a variety of supplements are made to treat almost any disease under the sun. Mexamin-S4 is one such curcumin-rich supplement that is specially created to boost sperm count in men. It works as follows:
- A study conducted on hypertension-induced male rats by Ayodele JacobAkinyemi and team concluded that administration of a mix of curcumin and ginger helps in bringing back the systolic blood pressure to an acceptable level thus improving sperm motility and sperm count. The strong antioxidant properties of curcumin help in reducing oxidative stress that adversely affects the testes epididymides. This helps in improving the quality and the quantity of sperm produced.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin help in soothing any form of chronic inflammation that affects the testes as a result of a prior STD or an injury to the groin area or even as a result of alcohol or drug abuse. Curcumin inhibits the activity of pro-inflammatory chemicals and enzymes thus toning down the severity of the inflammation. This is helpful in restoring healthy sperm production and increases sperm count as well.
- Varicocele is a condition that is common in men and is one of the causes of male infertility. It causes excessive release of nitric oxide which adversely affects the sperm function as well as production. Curcumin reduces the activity of nitric oxide in the body as it is an atoxic antioxidant. This helps in increasing sperm count and in improving the functioning of the testes.
- Curcumin has very potent anti-microbial properties that help in treating most STDs that lead to damage to the testicular area. This helps in restoring the sperm production and sperm count to a healthier state.
Take Mexamin-S4 and increase the sperm count to increase the fertility rate of men manifold!