A genetic disorder that causes tumours to form on nerve tissues, neurofibromatosis can develop on any part of the nervous system like the spinal cord, brain as well as nerves. Generally, these tumours are non-cancerous but sometimes can also become cancerous. It is mostly diagnosed during childhood or early adulthood.
As per research, there are three different types of neurofibromatosis, each with specific signs and symptoms.
Types Of Neurofibromatosis
- Neurofibromatosis 1- usually appearing in childhood, the signs though mild can be evidently seen at birth or before the age of 10 years.
- Small bumps in the iris of the eye known as Lisch nodules.
- Light, flat brown spots on the skin
- Bone deformities and short stature
- Optic glioma or a tumour on the optic nerve
- Head size larger than normal
- The appearance of freckles on the region of groin and armpit
- Learning disabilities like ADHD
- Neurofibromatosis 2- Less common as compared to Neurofibromatosis 1, signs are a result of small, benign tumours that appear on both the ears. Symptoms that develop in the late teens or early adulthood are as follows:
- Poor sense of balance
- The gradual loss of hearing
- Ringing sensation in the ears
- Schwannomatosis- This type of condition leads to the development of tumours on the skull, spinal, and peripheral nerves and affects people around the age of 20 years. The worst part is that schwannomatosis causes severe and chronic pain in any part of the body. Loss of muscle and numbness or weakness in the body is also some of the other symptoms of Schwannomatosis. Neurofibromatosis 2 can also be a causative agent of Schwannomatosis at times causing the facial droop, pain, and development of cataracts.
Genetic mutation is the reason for all three types of neurofibromatosis. Neurofibromatosis 1 is caused due to an abnormality in the gene located on chromosome 17. Neurofibromatosis 2 is caused by a defect in the gene located on chromosome 22. The above two gene defects are known to cause schwannomatosis. Neurological problems, learning disabilities, cardiovascular issues, hormonal imbalance, breathing problems, and the growth of various kinds of tumours are some of the complications of neurofibromatosis.
One of the best preventive solutions for all types of neurofibromatosis is the use of curcumin. The potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidants actions of curcumin go a long way in keeping the nervous system healthy and also in preventing the growth of tumours.
Clinical Trial & Our Product
Since health care & medicine is an industry, formulations are controlled through intellectual property rights denying easy access to common people and maintaining the buoyancy for the interest holders.
Formula’s can be patented and that covers business interests that drive innovations these days.
So instead of conducting trials on the raw root, almost all companies promote clinically tested formulations of extracts to make it appear better then how the phytochemical was in its original state. Its like extracting an important organ from the body and then putting it on support system, expecting it to perform better in insolation then how it could perform when in it was in its natural form. The truth is, that the best way to consume a plant based medicine is in its raw form. Curcumin is one of the active ingredients in the root Curcuma Longa.
Since its more important to know what your food ate then what you ate, its important to know that the supplements you are using based on curcumin has curcumin from a gene modified variety of curcuma longa which suffers from an imbalance of every other mineral. You see a plant also behaves how a human body behaves when it is injected with steroids to gain muscle mass for body building purpose. The plants have higher levels of curcumin but all other secondary minerals found along curcumin in the plant get compromised as the plant can not feed all nutritions equally when it is designed to feed most of its nutrition towards developing higher levels of curcumin. It has severe side effects on the health of the plant and apparently on the people consuming such plants or extracts coming from these plants. However marketing and promotions have evolved to divert attention very wisely.
An extract of any herb can never be stored in its original state and hence needs base agents, preservatives which hardly leave it how it must be. We believe that access to medicine and healthcare is a basic right of every human and animal living on planet earth. Hence we do not first extract and then add preservatives or agents like pepperine to make the extract bio-available. This is the reason we never patent any of our products. We instead hand process the whole root we cultivate in our farms and share it with the people under different brand names for different health conditions based on the concentration of minerals present at testing. You can also buy the seed from us and cultivate it but it will certainly not be as potent as you get from us.
How potent is the active ingredient in the plant depends on the quality of seed, soil, water and environment. Our products work far better then most of the curcumin based supplements globally being used for Therapeutic benefits.
We do not intend to formulate or patent our products. So instead of choosing a supplement with an extract, choose wisely and go for the best and not the Cheapest.
All our products are cultivated, harvested, hand processed and distributed directly from our own farms to ensure that people who depend on our products for their acute and chronic problems get consistent supply of highest quality, ultra premium, medicinal grade, Non-GMO, Indigenous, Naturally enriched with curcumin, Wild Strand curcuma longa powder for therapeutic benefits. We cultivate this in the middle of a national park which happens to be the best breeding ground for Bengal tigers in India called Bandhavgarh.