What is Nuramin?
As humans, we are gifted with a lot of extraordinary talents, one of the skills that we humans have is the ability to multitask, have a creative thought process and store memories. All these are not miracles but a reality made possible by the very superior organ, our brain. The brain is arguably the most critical vital organ of our body, and hence any harm or affliction to it can change the whole course of our lives. It’s rather imperative that we look after its well being.
Nuramin is a curcumin-rich supplement meant for improving brain health. Curcumin comes from turmeric, and the organically cultivated turmeric at Bagdara Farms is potent at preventing and treating many brain-related ailments & diseases due to the pharmacological, medicinal and therapeutic properties of the high percentage of curcumin in this product. Nuramin is 100% organic, and its use has no side-effects on the health of an individual. Nuramin ensures that the neurological parameters work effectively. The powerful properties in Nuramin protect the brain and the body from the wrath of free radicals, hence helping to lead a great quality of life.
How do Curcumin’s Properties help?
- Anti-plaque properties– It reduces the level of beta-amyloid protein in the brain by almost 40%, thus helping clear amyloid plaque in Alzheimer’s patients.
- Anti-inflammatory – The anti-inflammatory properties of Nuramin bring down swelling and pain by suppressing pain-inducing substances like cytokines and nuclear factor kappa beta. It helps in reducing chronic brain inflammation in patients suffering from diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- Antioxidant– The antioxidant properties of Nuramin help in scavenging free radicals and preventing cell damage. Nuramin can help enhance memory in patients suffering from amnesia.
- Neurogenesis– It can help people recover from a stroke faster by toning down neural inflammation and promoting the generation of new stem cells.
- Anti-depressant– It acts as a natural anti-depressant and can be helpful in calming people who suffer from anxiety, depression and similar issues.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF NURAMIN:
For 10 years and above: ½ tsp twice a day
- Take 200-250ml of water(2 cups), 1/2 tsp of Nuramin, ¼ tsp black pepper powder and boil it till the quantity is reduced to 1 cup. Once boiled, pour the mixture in a cup without straining it, add ½ tsp honey and few drops of lemon juice, and drink it when it is hot to lukewarm.
- Make sure not to gulp down the drink in one go. Keep each sip in your mouth for 20-30 seconds and then gulp it down. This has to be taken twice a day, morning and evening, either before your meals or around 2 hours after your meals.
- A gap of 1-2 hours should be kept so that the stomach/gut is empty when the drink reaches it. Take this drink twice daily for best results.
Please Note -It is advisable to start the dosage for all age limits in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to children below the age of 2 years.