Stay Away Pigmentation With Dermaturm
The magical turmeric and skin care go hand in hand for many many thousand years and have woven rather beautiful, vibrant and healthy tales together. This aromatic, earthy spice with a slightly bitter and peppery taste has raised a medicinal storm of its therapeutic goodness, and continues to add radiance, charm and glow to our skin and lives. Packed with the potent curcumin, its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties make it a powerhouse to heal the condition of hyper pigmentation.
DermaTurm, the carefully curated premier product from Bagdara farms is the safest and the most natural way to keep pigmentation at bay. Rich in curcumin, enriched with anti-inflammatory and anti bacterial property, DermaTurm, is a God sent ingenuous product to soothe and heal your ailing skin. Hyper pigmentation is a condition where the skin patches become darker in colour than the normal skin. DermaTurm prodigiously works on this condition of accumulation of excess melanin on the skin. Here are a few ways you can use this miraculous product for a healthy, shiny, supple and soft skin.
- Add a small amount of DermaTurm to the natural oil of your choice in a small bottle. Let it stand overnight, next day use the clear orange oil on top on the affected area. Rub it on the skin or face and leave it for 30 minutes or overnight, continue and see your skin returning back to normal.
- DermaTurm and honey make a super combination to combat hyper-pigmentation. Honey is a natural skin lightening agent and DermaTurm helps balance melanin production that treats the skin internally. Half Tsp of DermaTurm mixed with 2 Tbsp of honey, applied on the affected area for 15 minutes, treats the condition of dark patches naturally and effectively.
- Take equal amounts of DermaTurm, lemon, and aloe-vera gel together for a homemade natural mask. Clean the area of application and keep it on for 15 to 20 minutes and see the change with consistent use.
- The puissant DermaTurm mixed with rice flour and honey make a magical mask to help you fight the condition of pigmentation. Apply it to the face and neck, let it dry and rinse off with cold water, and see your skin grow brighter and vibrant every passing day.
- DermaTurm when mixed with egg white makes a marvelous mask to help lighten hyper pigmentation, it also tightens skins and helps get rid of any scars.
- Mix 1Tbsp DermaTurm with 1-2 Tbsp of yogurt and this age old recipe will never disappoint you. The afterglow will sure have people ask you the secret of your new found glow and will help keep pigmentation at bay.
This magical herb packed and sealed in the bottle comes to you straight from the lap of nature. Add DermaTurm to your meals, infuse it with your milk, apply it to your skin and make this gift of nature an integral part of your life. Eat healthy and Stay healthy.