Barkumin 1 Year Subscription
Satisfied Customer: 10000
30 People are looking at this product
MRP (incl. of all taxes)
Quantity: 40 Capsules
Claim:Complete course expense under insurance cover
- Buy Now Pay Later Facility Available
- Second Order Onwards Free Cash On Delivery
- Fastest Delivery (Anywhere in The World)
- Pay By Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Paytm
What is Barkumin?
Our pets are our best friends. Pet dogs especially are adorable. They are our companions on lonely days, our security guards when it’s dark and scary, our playmates at the playground, best friends for our kids and much more. It is thus imperative to provide our pets with the best possible care, so that they are healthy and free from any disease causing substances.
Barkumin is a supplement created at Bagdara Farms that is aimed at improving and maintaining the health of our pets. It contains pure curcumin that helps canines in many ways.
Properties Of Curcumin In Barkumin:
- Anti-inflammatory properties– As in human, so in canines, chronic inflammation can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. It can also lead to more serious conditions. Curcumin helps in keeping the activity of inflammatory enzymes to a minimum by inhibiting their actions.
- Antioxidant properties – Curcumin is a strong antioxidant. By neutralizing free radicals in the body of canines, it reverses the effects of aging. Many illnesses like cataract, arthritis and irritable bowel syndrome can thus be avoided.
- Anti-carcinogenic properties– Curcumin has cancer fighting abilities. Research has shown that it triggers apoptosis in cancer cells, destroys the DNA in cancer cells, controls genes that cause cancer and prevents metastasis. Canines suffering from cancer can benefit immensely from Barkumin.
- Pro-heart health – Curcumin helps in keeping the arteries healthy. It prevents the accumulation of plaque, lowers cholesterol level and prevents blood clots.
- Helps improve canine health
- Curcumin enriched
- Relieves arthritis
- Treats gastrointestinal issues
- Keeps the heart healthy
- Maintains healthy liver function
- Kills parasites like fleas and ticks
- Prevents cataracts
- Treats irritable bowel syndrome
- 100% organic
The product is grown and processed organically by using the highest standards of manufacturing without having any harm on wildlife and keeping in view a softer look towards the Mother Nature.
Please Note – It is advisable to start the dosage in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to puppies.
100% raw root powder Medicinal Grade Curcuma Longa also known as Turmeric.
60 gm / 2.1 oz
Anti- cancerogenous, anti-inflammatory, anti- depressant, and good for skin and joints
Bagdara Farms, Madhya Pradesh, India
- For a small dog:1/4 teaspoon Barkumin
- For a medium sized dog: 1/2 teaspoon Barkumin
- For a large dog: 3/4 teaspoons Barkumin
- For a giant dog: 1 teaspoon Barkumin
Barkumin can be used to make a golden paste for dogs. This can be made using ½ cup Barkumin, 70ml olive oil or coconut oil, 1 tsp ginger powder, 1 tsp cinnamon powder, 1-2 tsp pepper and 1 cup of water. Boil all these ingredients together and add the recommended dosage depending on the size of the dog to their meals, once every day.